07 octubre, 2011

10 Things I Hate About You

Patrick: So what's your excuse?
Kat: For?
Patrick: Acting the way we do.
Kat: I don't like to do what people expect. Why should I live up to other people's expectations instead of my own?
Patrick: So you disappoint them from the start and then you're covered, right?
Kat: Something like that…
Patrick: Then you screwed up.
Kat: How?
Patrick: You never disappointed me.
________________________________________________
BONUS
Cameron: She never wanted me. She wanted Joey the whole time.
Patrick: Cameron, do you like the girl?
Cameron: Yeah.
Patrick: Yeah, and is she worth all this trouble?
Cameron: Well, I thought she was, but you know, I...
Patrick: Well, she is or she isn't. See first of all, Joey is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.

Patrick: Así que, ¿cuál es tu excusa?
Kat: ¿Para qué?
Patrick: Actuar de la manera en que lo hacemos.
Kat: No me gusta hacer los que gente espera. ¿Por qué debería cumplir las expectativas de otras personas y no la mía?
Patrick: Entonces, los decepcionas desde el principio y luego estás cubierta, ¿cierto?
Kat: Algo así...
Patrick: Entonces te equivocaste.
Kat: ¿Cómo?
Patrick: Nunca me decepcionaste.
________________________________________________
Cameron: Ella nunca me quiso. Quiso a Joey todo el tiempo.
Patrick: Cameron, ¿te gusta la chica?
Cameron: Sí.
Patrick: Sí, ¿y ella vale todo este problema?
Cameron: Bueno, pensaba que sí, pero ya sabes, yo...
Patrick: Bien, lo vale o no. Mira, primero que todo, Joey no es ni la mitad del hombre que eres tú. Segundo, nunca dejes que alguien te haga sentir que no mereces lo que quieres. Ve por ello.


Fuentes/Sources: Foto de/Picture by Weheartit - editada por mí/edited by me & Guión/Script.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario