03 octubre, 2011

Moulin Rouge

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever.
The End.

Los días se transformaron en semanas, las semanas se transformaron en meses. Y luego, un día no tan especial, fui a mi máquina de escribir, me senté, y escribí nuestra historia. Una historia sobre un tiempo, una historia sobre un lugar, una historia sobre las personas. Pero sobre todas las cosas, una historia sobre amor. Un amor que vivirá por siempre.
Fin.

Fuentes/Sources: Foto de/Picture by Google - editada por mí/edited by me & Guión/Script.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario