24 septiembre, 2011

A lot like LOVE


Oliver: Bon Jovi get a big record contract or somethin'?
Emily: His name's not Bon Jovi.
Oliver: Oh.
Emily: He plays guitar.
Oliver: Everyone plays guitar.
Emily: You play guitar?
Oliver: No.
Emily: Strike two.
Oliver: Strike two? What was strike one?

[…]

Emily: So, what's your deal, Oliver? You in New York on business?
Oliver: Me? Oh, uh… Well, thank you for asking. No, actually I'm here visiting my brother. He's a lawyer. Well, he's going to be. He's in law school, so...
Emily: Is that what you wanna do, too?
Oliver: I don't know. I just finished school.
Emily: Don't people usually graduate in June?
Oliver: Yeah.
Emily: It's almost a year ago. You still don't have a job?
Oliver: What are you, my mom?
Emily: I don't know, when you look at me, do you see your mom? … What sign are you?
Oliver: What sign am I? … Cancer.
Emily: Strike three.

[…] 




[...]

Oliver: Well, what was strike one?
Emily: What?
Oliver: In New York. Strike two was that I didn't play guitar. Strike three was that I was born under the wrong star sign. What was strike one?
Emily: Strike one was that I had to make the first move.
Oliver: I got strike one before we even met? You can't get strike one before you step up to the plate. […] I introduced myself.
Emily: What?
Oliver: In New York. I introduced myself. That's not a move?
Emily: Who called who today?
Oliver: I didn't have your number.
Emily: You never asked.


[...]




Somebody: You suck!
Oliver: I know ya like Bon Jovi, so...
Emily: I don't.
Oliver: Emily... I'm flat broke. I don't have a job. I don't have a plan. And I know I'm... I know I'm probably six years too late... but will you give me strike one back? … You're married.
Emily: I'm engaged. … Do you wanna come in?
Oliver: No. I think I need the air.

[…]

Oliver: Well... guess when I'm an old man, I'll never have to wonder, "What if?"




Fuentes/Sources: Script/Guión & Picture/Imagen

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario